Upgrade Your Bike Trade-In Event
- Date: This is an ongoing activity that will be occurring periodically throughout the festival.
- Registration: Not Required
- Location: Cardinal Bicycle: 2901 Orange Ave NE. Roanoke, VA 24012
- Ages: All Ages
Questions About the Event?
- Event Lead: The Trade-In Guys
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: (540) 344-2453
Take your old bike (or just bike parts and/or accessories too) to Cardinal Bicycle 10/15-17 and trade them in for store credit . . . or donate the amount to Project Outside.
Here's how it works: Reserve a time slot via the form at the bottom of https://thetradeinguys.com/cardinal/. Then, gather up your bike stuff and head to Cardinal Bicycles (10/15-17). A represenative from The Trade-In Guys will meet you are your car to evaluate your stuff and give you a quote. If you like the quote Cardinal Bicycle will issue you a gift card for the amount quoted or you can donate it to Project Outside. It costs nothing to get a quote...if you don't like the quote just drive away :). It's that simple.