Parkway Beer Mile Team Relay
- Oct 14th: 6:15 pm - 7:00 pm
- Registration Deadline: Oct 12th
- Hosted By: Anthem Go Outside Festival
- Ages: 21 & Over
Questions About the Event?
- Event Lead: Anthem GO Fest
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: (540) 343-(155) 010-9
Presented by Fleet Feet
Kick off your GO Fest weekend by being part of the Parkway Beer Relay presented by Fleet Feet! Relay will be held on GO Fest premises at Elmwood Park on Friday, October 14, 2022 at 6:15pm (mandatory pre-race meeting starting at 6:00pm). 25 Team Limit.
Bonus awards will be given for the best costumes inspired by the characters of Parkway Brewing! The Magestic Mullet, the Get Bent Grandpa (or Grandma), The Factory Girl, The Remedy Gypsy Woman, the Baltic Porter Raven or any other creative tie-in you can come up with. Prizes will be provided by GO Fest, Parkway Brewing, Fleet Feet Sports and Brooks Running to the top three teams and one for the team with the best costumes.
Race briefing will take place at 6:00 PM and is mandatory (with ID) for all runners.
The cost of the race is only $50 PER TEAM (Up to 4 members, or $12.50 each) and closes on 10/12/22 at midnight.
NO DAY-OF REGISTRATION. REGISTER EARLY
You were going to have a beer that night with your friends anyway so why not do it with a relay? This race will wind through the festival and will consist of 4 laps. To make this event more fun and a team effort, participants will ALTERNATE on each lap. Prizes will be awarded to the top 3 overall teams, best team name, and best team costume. There will also be raffle prizes.
BEER RELAY GUIDELINES:
- ALL participants must be 21 or older
- Participants must have proof of age and obtain an ID band from the ID tent prior to the event
- 2 to 4 members per relay team (Minimum of 2 per team)
- Beer must be consumed before starting each lap
- Empty cups must be deposited in the trash. NO LITTERING!
- Participants must alternate on each lap
- On laps 2,3, and 4 participants must be tagged by the preceding teammate before beginning their lap
- Unnecessary contact with other participants could result in disqualification (beer mile is not a contact sport)
- Mandatory pandemic safe high fives to each other after completing the race
- Most importantly have fun, laugh, and enjoy making memories with your friends