Deschutes Brewery Oyster Roast with Bloom Restaurant
- Oct 17th: 12:30 pm - 4:30 pm
- Hosted By: Deschutes Brewery
- Location: Century Plaza - 14 Church Ave. SE, Roanoke, VA 24011
- Ages: All Ages
Questions About the Event?
- Event Lead: Pete Eshelman
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: (540) 392-6989
Join us Sunday, October 17 in Century Plaza (Downtown Roanoke)
Celebrate Virginia's beauty and bounty on Sunday, October 17th, during GO FEST 2021, at Century Plaza in downtown Roanoke.
This year's Oyster Cook-Out will feature fan-favorite "Rappahannock" oysters from Rappahannock River Oyster Company. Oysters will be prepared by local restaurant bloom | Restaurant & Wine Bar, and served alongside tasty beer pairings from Deschutes Brewery. Buckets and Beers will be served hourly. All tickets and scheduled time slots are limited to TEN BUCKETS each so don't wait!
- One bucket of FRESH STEAMED (served warm) "Rappahannock" Oysters (~18 oysters/per bucket)
- Classic accouterment: hot sauce, Saltine crackers, fresh lemon, and bloom cocktail sauce.
- Two, 4oz. damn tasty beer pairings from Deschutes Brewery (additional beverages available for purchase)
- Snacks: Lemon-Thyme Cornbread, Whipped Hot-Honey Butter, and 3 Cheese Pimento cups.
- 30-minute table reservation in Century Plaza
**SELECT YOUR PICK-UP WINDOW WHEN PURCHASING**
Time slots include 12:30, 1:30, 2:30 and 3:30. That's only 40 total buckets, we will sell out fast.