Self Guided Hikes
- Date: This is an ongoing activity that will be occurring periodically throughout the festival.
- Registration: Not Required
- Hosted By: Organization Name
- Location: Choose from dozens of nearby hikes. These are all self-guided trips, so you are on your own.
- Ages: All Ages
Questions About the Event?
- Event Lead: Pete Eshelman
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: (540) 343-1550
1000 miles of trails await you...
Find a new hike GO Fest weekend!
Leave the asphalt, cars, and noise behind and lose yourself while taking a walk in the woods. From the well-known Appalachian Trail and its most photographed point, McAfee Knob, to some hidden gems such as Harkening Hill or Hoop Hole Trail, there’s a hike that suits every type of adventurer.
Each of the hikes listed include trail information, tips for parking, what you should look for along the way, and how tough (or easy) the hike will be.
So lace up your boots, grab a bag and hit the trail. You won’t be disappointed.