Member One Lumberjack Show
- Oct 15th: 6:00 pm - 6:30 pm
- Oct 16th: 10:30 am - 11:00 am
- Oct 16th: 1:00 pm - 1:30 pm
- Oct 16th: 5:30 pm - 6:00 pm
- Oct 17th: 10:30 am - 11:00 am
- Oct 17th: 2:30 pm - 3:00 pm
- Registration: Not Required
- Hosted By: Member One Federal Credit Union
- Location: Franklin Road Area
- Ages: All Ages
Questions About the Event?
- Event Lead: Patrick Boas
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: (540) 853-2236
Bring on the Lumberjacks! Thanks to Member One Federal Credit Union
The Member One Lumberjack Show--a collection of the most flannel wearin’, ax swingin’, log rollin’, and saw pullin’ lumberjacks (and Jills) out of Hayward, Wisconsin--will be joining us at GO Fest to run the gamut on rough, tough lumberjack skills.
You’ll see a full treatment of timber-crushing action - whole logs of pine sliced in seconds; axes hurled from distances of up to 20 feet; the best tools of the lumberjack trade, from modern tech to old time implements; and more feats of “lumbersexual” strength. Throw in some laughable narration by the frontman, not to mention some pretty entertaining antics from the lumberjacks themselves, and you’ve got a show that never disappoints.
The Lumberjack Show is brought to you by Member One Federal Credit Union. Member One is a proudly local, full-service financial institution serving southwest and central Virginia. Their passion is to provide individuals and businesses in our community with financial tools they can count on, from everyday essentials to major money milestones.