Friday Morning Yoga
- Oct 15th: 7:30 am - 8:30 am
- Registration: Not Required
- Hosted By: Anthem Go Outside Festival
- Location: Elmwood Amphitheater Stage
- Ages: All Ages
Questions About the Event?
- Event Lead: Bonnie Branch
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: (540) 555-5555
Free Yoga for the People's Mission: As a public health and better living initiative, to offer the people of the Roanoke Valley a one-hour yoga class, 3x a week, in a convenient public space, or online, at no charge.
We believe yoga poses (asanas), breathing techniques (pranayama) and mindfulness (meditation and intention-setting) will help Roanoke and its citizens to live, work and play together better. Come join us and start, or end, your day off right!
No experience necessary - just a positive attitude, a willingness to try, and a promise to listen to your body, and not hurt or judge yourself or others. Bring your own mat or towel.