Outdoor Youth Fitness Circuit Challenge
- Date: This is an ongoing activity that will be occurring periodically throughout the festival.
- Registration: Not Required
- Hosted By: OLOC Nation
- Location: This event will be located and will start at the OLOC Nation Booth
- Ages: 16 & Under
Questions About the Event?
- Event Lead: Steve Edwards
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: (334) 201-5688
Youth Outdoor Fitness
This Youth Circuit Challenge will consist of a outdoor style exercise circuit. The Circuit will have several stations such as a medicine ball pass station, battle rope station, jump rope station, burpee station, and park bench pushup station. One team will have two people and there will be a maximum of five teams per challenge. Each team will complete the circuit one person at a time and the fastest time will win a prize and bragging rights to take back to their communities!