The GO Outside Festival is a 3-day gathering of the outdoor community.
Join us in Roanoke, VA on October 18-20, 2024.
Key Advantages of Attending the GO Outside Festival with your brand.
Click the arrows for more details.
100% of the demographics you’re targeting are here
If GO Fest were a river and your demographics were rapids, you’d run the gamut :
Class I – Beginners and the “outdoor-curious”: People who wander through with open minds to “see what’s out there”. GO Fest is your chance to capture them early.
Class II – Hungry beginners: They are ready to get into a new outdoor sport. They just need you to show them where to begin.
Class III-IV – Weekend Warriors: They have a sport and GO Fest is their yearly opportunity to level-up on gear and know-how. You can bet you’ll be one of their first stops of the weekend.
Class V-VI – PROs and Industry Nerds: GO Fest is an epic rest day for these folks. When they’re not enjoying craft brews and catching up with friends, they’re on a mission to maximize their adventure game and connect with industry experts.
Our community of outdoor retailers is a key component of how we build the event, and three major retailers are located within 1-2 blocks of the festival: Walkabout Outfitter, Orvis, and Mast General Store.
A unique format
Our mission is to get people outside and so we prioritize the experience above all else. Our exhibitors are excellent at offering gear demos, unique activities, and memorable experiences. Whether it’s teaching attendees how to tie a fly, challenging them to a tent-building race, or sending them out on an e-bike tour of Roanoke, exhibitors are an essential part of the festival experience.
- Reach out to our team to learn about the event and find out about ways your brand can participate and stand out.
- Booth details:
- Basic 10’x10′ space
- Space add-ons
- Power add-on
- Vehicle add-on
- $1300 cash or in-kind product wholesale.
- Product is used in:
- The Walkabout Wild Gear Chase – a GO Fest tradition: a scavenger hunt surrounding the festival to reach as many check points as possible. Finishing up at the gear tent stocked with gear – from roof-top racks, to kayaks, to tents, to backpacks, boots, apparel and more!
- Volunteer Giveaways – We can’t put on this event without volunteers and so we believe it’s important that we thank them for their time. In 2023, we gave everyone an ENO hammock and shifts filled faster than ever.
- Other giveaways and prizes – Whether it’s a Strava challenge, social media giveaways, door prizes from the mainstage, the beer mile relay, or a unique activation, we will work with you to build unique and memorable ways for your products to make it into the hands of our attendees.