GO Fest is coming to downtown Roanoke! The following parking changes and street closures will result due to this event. Please feel free to reach out to Downtown Roanoke Inc. with any questions and we look forward to a busy and exciting weekend in downtown Roanoke.
GO Fest – Friday, Saturday, Sunday on October 15, 16, and 17, 2021 10:00 am – 8:00 pm
No Parking Thursday 10/14 after 3 PM through Sunday at 8 PM
- Jefferson St southbound parking lane from Bullitt Ave to Reserve Ave.
- Reserve Ave westbound parking lane from Jefferson to Riverside Circle
No Parking Thursday 10/14 after 6 PM through Sunday at 8 PM
- Market St. – between Church Ave and Cambell Ave
- Kirk Ave – between Market St and Williamson Rd
- Campbell Ave – between Parking Garage Entrance and Williamson Rd
- Wall St. – between Campbell Ave and Salem Ave
- Market St – between Campbell Ave and Salem Ave
- Salem Ave – between Market St and the Parking Lot
- Williamson – between Bullitt Ave and Elm Ave
- Jefferson St – between Bullitt and Day Ave
- Franklin Rd – between Jefferson St and Williamson Rd
The following streets will close on 6 pm Thursday, October 14, 2021 and remain closed until 8 pm Sunday, October 17, 2021
- Wall Street – between Salem and Campbell Ave
- Market Street – between Salem and Campbell and Campbell and Church Ave
- Kirk Ave will become two-way and open to thru traffic and parking lot traffic only
- Franklin Road – between Jefferson St and Williamson Rd
The following streets will close on 8pm Thursday, October 14th, 2021 and remain closed until 8pm Sunday, October 17, 2021
- Campbell Ave from Center in the Square Parking Garage to Williamson Road.
If you’re worried about parking downtown – don’t be! One of the benefits of moving the event downtown is there are several large parking garages in downtown Roanoke that will be available. There are a few free options and some paid options that may be more convenient for those willing to fork over the cash (we do not receive any of this money).
You can view downtown parking that is always available on www.downtownroanoke.org.