BMX Stunt Show presented by Gentry Locke
- Oct 14th: 6:00 pm - 6:30 pm
- Oct 15th: 11:00 am - 11:30 am
- Oct 15th: 1:30 pm - 2:00 pm
- Oct 15th: 4:00 pm - 4:30 pm
- Oct 16th: 10:30 am - 11:00 am
- Oct 16th: 3:30 pm - 4:00 pm
- Registration: Not Required
- Hosted By: Anthem Go Outside Festival
- Ages: All Ages
Questions About the Event?
- Event Lead: Anthem GO Fest
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: (540) 343-1550
Our top pros are always with us so don’t be surprised if you have seen them on ESPN’s X-Games, AST Dew Tour or some other t.v. or media coverage. We are teamed up with and support N.G.A, Next Generation Alliance, and F.C.A. Fellowship of Christian Athletes.
The team always brings top notch tricks and positive messages to any crowds we come in contact with.
Our motto is, “Dream BIG” because we believe everyone can be living their dreams too!!!
After each show, stick around for some tips and tricks from the ProTown BMX staff. This will be happening for about 30 minutes after each show. Bring your own bike and helmet to try it out!
Special thanks to Gentry Locke Attorneys for bringing ProTown BMX to GO Fest.