The festival takes place in/around Elmwood Park in Downtown Roanoke.
WAYS TO GET HERE
- Check out road closures before you go (essentially: Franklin Rd and Jefferson Street surrounding Elmwood Park)
- Plug “Amphitheatre at Elmwood Park” into your GPS for the closest accessible drop-off point on Williamson Road at the entrance to the park.
- FREE Options – plan ahead, get there early, and be ready for a bit of traffic getting in and out! (info on free parking from PARK Roanoke here):
- Pay up to $8/day – Carpool and pay no more than $8/day to park in these garages. Listed from closest to the festival to farthest:
When requesting a ride, we recommend using Amphitheatre at Elmwood Park (Williamson Road entrance) as your destination.
Bring your bike and enjoy the bike parking options at Elmwood Park courtesy of RIDE Solutions. Bike Valet service/storage is located in upper Elmwood Park near corner of Jefferson St. and Elm Ave.
- Download the RIDE Solutions app for Apple or Android.
- Under “Find Rides” select “To an event” and choose “GO Outside Festival” and find out who else is headed to GO Fest from your area.
Valley Metro provides service Monday-Saturday, and it’s $1.75 a ride (children 10 and under are free). You can find a stop near your home to downtown and walk a few blocks to the festival. Take a look at Google Maps and pick the “transit” option for detailed bus info. Note: a block of Jefferson will be closed, so some of the routes will be altered for GO Fest. Talk to your bus driver about the closest stop to the festival!