Leave No Trace Activity: Bear poop vs dog poop (and How to Be a Responsible Pet Owner!)
- Oct 13th: 6:30 pm - 7:00 pm
- Registration: Not Required
- Hosted By: Leave No Trace
- Location: Meet at the Leave No Trace Booth
- Ages: All Ages
Questions About the Event?
- Event Lead: Becca & Luke McGraw
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: (720) 908-6919
Enjoying the outdoors with a beloved pet can offer many physical and emotional health benefits. Just as disposing of waste properly is very important for humans, it also applies to the waste from our pets. Join Subaru/Leave No Trace Traveling Team members Becca & Luke for engaging discussion and activities to learn the impacts of dog poop, why dog waste should be packed out, and tips for being a responsible pet owner to minimize impacts.