Create your own eco-friendly re-usable tote bag with Grateful Gypsy
- Oct 14th: 11:00 am - 11:30 am
- Oct 14th: 1:00 pm - 1:30 pm
- Oct 14th: 3:00 pm - 3:30 pm
- Oct 14th: 5:00 pm - 5:30 pm
- Oct 15th: 11:00 am - 11:30 am
- Oct 15th: 1:00 pm - 1:30 pm
- Oct 15th: 3:00 pm - 3:30 pm
- Registration Deadline: Oct 13th
- Hosted By: Grateful Gypsy
- Location: Grateful Gypsy booth
- Ages: 6 & Over
Questions About the Event?
- Event Lead: Ashley
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: (540) 353-8977
Join Grateful Gypsy to create and take home your own eco-friendly reusable market tote bag. We'll supply the materials and inspiration, be sure to bring your creativity and imagination! Register now for the event time/date that best meets your Roanoke GO Outside Festival visit schedule!
Registration via Grateful Gypsy's website is required to participate and each member in your party must be registered in order to participate; 1 ticket purchase is required for each member of your party that wishes to participate. Your registration assists us in knowing the number of materials/staff needed for the weekend.
Our event is designed for ages 6+. Youth participants must have parental or guardianship supervision for the duration of the event.
A portion of the registration fee will be donated to the Virginia German Shepherd Rescue.
Be sure that you are selecting the date/time for the activity that best meets your Roanoke GO Outside Festival visit schedule; if you miss your scheduled registration time, we are not able to move you to a new date/time and refunds will not be given.