Beer Mile Team Relay presented by Fleet Feet
- Oct 13th: 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm
- Registration Deadline: Oct 12th
- Hosted By: Anthem Go Outside Festival
- Location: Elmwood Amphitheater
- Ages: 21 & Over
Questions About the Event?
- Event Lead: Anthem GO Fest
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: (540) 343-(155) 010-9
Presented by Fleet Feet
You were going to have a beer that night with your friends anyway so why not do it with a relay? Kick off your GO Fest weekend by being part of the Beer Mile Relay presented by Fleet Feet! This race will be held on GO Fest premises at Elmwood Park on Friday, October 13, 2023.
- 5:30-6:00p.m. Check in (Bring ID to show you are 21+, MUST be checked in by 6:00p.m.)
- 6:00p.m. Mandatory Pre-Race Meeting
- 6:15p.m. Race Start
25 Team Limit. $50 PER TEAM (Up to 4 members, or $12.50 each) and closes on 10/12/23 at midnight.
This race will wind through the festival and will consist of 4 laps. Prizes will be awarded to the top 3 overall teams, best team name, and best team costume. Bonus awards will be given for the best costumes. The sky is the limit for this one, so get creative!
NO DAY-OF REGISTRATION. REGISTER EARLY
BEER RELAY GUIDELINES:
- ALL participants must be 21 or older
- Participants must have proof of age and obtain an ID band from the ID tent prior to the event
- 2 to 4 members per relay team (Minimum of 2 per team)
- Beer must be consumed before starting each lap
- Empty containers must be deposited in the trash. NO LITTERING!
- Participants must alternate on each lap
- On laps 2,3, and 4 participants must be tagged by the preceding teammate before beginning their lap
- Unnecessary contact with other participants could result in disqualification (beer mile is not a contact sport)
- Mandatory high fives to each other after completing the race
- Most importantly have fun, laugh, and enjoy making memories with your friends
SETTING UP TEAM
Only one person from each team needs to initially set up their team with a password and pay the one-time fee. Once the team is created other team members can select that team via the drop down menu and follow through to confirm registration. Only the person setting up the team will pay the fee.
- Enter personal information (if you set up more than one member at time of team set up it will look like you will be charged for each participant. IGNORE. It will drop off when you go to pay. This will also show a charge if you are joining a team. Ignore. It will drop off at the time on the last page when you confirm registration).
- Create team with password (or join team if already created)
- Sign waiver
- Enter payment info (only if you are setting up the team)
- Confirm Registration
EACH TEAM HAS TO HAVE AT LEAST TWO MEMBERS TO PARTICIPATE ON RACE DAY. Captains of each team will be able to add and remove members until registration ends.
October 12, 2023 @ 11:59 PM LAST CHANCE TO REGISTER A TEAM AND TEAM MEMBERS